Studio Hours: Monday, Wednesday: 10 AM to 6 PM
Friday: 10 AM to 2 PM
Saturday: 7 AM to 3 PM
Studio at Ceramic Services
Welcome to our Studio Space at Ceramic Services in Ontario, CA.
Our studio has everything you need to create whatever type of work you want to do.
The studio has
- 12 electric wheels
- Individual ware racks for your personal work
- A Shimpo slab roller
- A Laguna Spray Booth with compressed air sprayer and ventilation
- 2 electric kilns for bisque and low fire-cone 5-6 work
- Ceramic Services Down draft kiln we use for Cone 10 reduction firings.
- Large wooden topped worktables
- 2 wedging tables at different heights
- Glaze preparation area where you can make your own glazes (scales, blender, containers, measuring tools
- Electronic glaze mixer that is easy to use
- Cone 10 studio glazes, stains and oxides in a full range of colors
- Raku studio glazes with a large range of colors and effects
- Regular firing schedule for bisque, low fire, high fire and raku
- Participation in Raku Saturdays included with membership at no additional cost (except for the bag of raku clay)
- We are working on setting up a monthly guest artist lecture/demo for studio members at no additional charge
- Studio members will receive a discount and priority registration for workshops and events we hold at the studio
- Well stocked supply of Laguna, Aardvark, IMCO and Leslie clays, including Toki paper clay and Coleman porcelain as well as glazes and other supplies.
- A studio “kitchen” – fridge, microwave, coffee machine, occasional goodies
- Easy freeway access to anywhere in the “Inland Empire”, 5 miles east of AMOCA off Mission.